10. Bad news: Catelynn’s mom got a new car. This means no more van. As everyone I’ve ever met has been screamed to about, Catelynn’s mom April used to have a wicked gray van with curtains. It was amazing. It is no more. Pour one out for my van homie.
|*Actual van was not available for portraits.|
9. DAWN THE ADOPTION COUNSELOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s the ultimate soothing mom and I’m glad to see that MTV is taking into consideration my many petitions to GET DAWN MORE SCREEN TIME. CAN DAWN ADOPT CATELYNN AND TYLER AND GIVE THEM THE LIFE THEY HAVE ALWAYS DESERVED?
8. Catelynn thinks Indiana Jones is bald.
7. Catelynn forgot to put Tyler’s clothes in the washer like he asked and he got mad at her which is the STORY OF MY LIFE, SISTER.
|Getting this fan art tattooed over my entire body|
5. Catelynn’s mom, April, is opening an antique store called IT’S ALL GOOD, is this a fever dream?
4. Catelynn was reluctant to go on a walk with Tyler because she was EATING A SUB SANDWICH. It’s like looking into a mirror.
3. Tyler singing “CHREEMAS, CHREEMAS” while sweeping the floor around their decorative Christmas village.
2. The fact that they have a decorative Christmas village.
1. Catelynn eating beef jerky while going to pick up her wedding dress. I FEEL U, GURL. SCREAMING.
Side note: April was smoking in Catelynn’s car with the windows up while Catelynn ate beef jerky. JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW.
Keep on keepin’ on, Tyler and Catelynn. Keep on keepin’ on.